Panel Built in-plant office
Typical Applications include modular Warehouse or In-Plant Office Structures, Partitions, Break Rooms, Conference Rooms, Observation Towers, Guard Shacks, Clean Rooms, Environmentally Controlled Rooms, Sound Control Rooms, Smoking Shelters, Machine Enclosures and more.
The Benefits of Modular Construction
- Pre-engineered Design - Modular structures do not require the expertise of engineers or architects
- Pre-Fabricated - The use of pre-fabricated components minimizes on-site construction interruptions and eliminates most noise (pounding) , odor (paint), dust and debris typically associated with conventional construction projects
- Durability - All components are manufactured with high quality materials to meet sound and environmental factors.
- Expandable - Modular components are interchangeable, and provide access for electrical wire passages so that structures can expand (and contract) with relative ease.
- Sound Quality - Modular panels can be designed to insulate sound as needed
- Cost Savings - Modular construction can save up to 30% of your structure investment
- Tax Savings - In most cases modular construction is depreciable in just seven (7) years vs. 33 years for conventional construction.