McGee partners with and recommends PeakLogix to provide ScottTech PickProTM and ScottTech BulkProTM to our customers with applications requiring automated picking systems.
1. Pick Pro Warehousing Control System Software
- Interfacing to an upper level host system (ERP or WMS) and exchanging information required to manage the daily operations of the distribtion center.
- Providing real-time directives to operators and material handling equipment controllers to accomplish the order fullment and product routing requirements
- Allocating work to the various material handling sub-systems to balance system activity to complete the requested workload.
- Dynamically assign cartons to divert locations based on defined sortation algorythms or based on routing/order information received from the host.
- Generate result data files for reporting and/or upload by the Host System.
- Collect statistical data on the operational performance of the syustem to enable operations personel to maintain the equipment in peak performance.
- At each decision point, the WCS determines the most efficient routing of the product and transmits directives to the equipment controllers to achieve the desired result.
- Lights guide the pick or put to a location and quantity - "paperless" increases efficiency and accuracy - 99%!
- Sort picked items into batched orders being picked. Also used to batch puts in receiving.
- Up to 80% reduction in space utilization.
- +50% reduction in operational costs.
- Protection against loss. Full traceability.
- Only truly ergonamic solution on the market.
- Optimizing picking through design of "PODS" of carousel reducing pick times and increasing throughput.
- Improved Accuracy especially when utilizing Pick to Light with the carousels (normally used together).
- Space Savings - 60-80% reduction.
- Extends order cutoff time due to increased throughput.
- Features and Benefits
Features and Benefits
- Increased Productivity through product to picker.
- Decreased picker search time.
- Throughput rates up to 500 lines per hour.
- Space Savings due to vertical utilization – 30-65% space savings.
- Security is enhanced trough ability to lock product and control access.
- Improve order cut-off times to better serve customers.
- Improved location management bettering inventory integrity.
- Less management of pickers and more focus on productivity.